Coaching Applications 2018 – Juniors
With the junior season completed, all coaching positions – including all girls teams – are now open for:
Girls: U12 As, U15 As & U18 As
Boys: U11s – As, Bs, Cs, Ds
Boys: U13s – As, Bs, Cs, Ds
Boys: U15s – As, Bs, Cs, Ds
Boys: U17s – As, Bs, Cs
A reminder that a valid Working With Children and current Level 1 Coaching Accreditation are compulsory requirements of all coaches at SFC. We can assist in obtaining these. Applications close Monday October 2nd.
Coaching Applications 2018 – Senior Womens
SFC is also seeking the services of an Inaugural womens Coach to lead the club into this exciting new venture in 2018. It is envisaged the team will play in a stand alone EDFL womens competition.
Applicants for the position must be able to demonstrate
– Excellent communication & management skills.
– Strong background & understanding of the modern game
– Possess relevant level one accreditation.
– Ability to maximise individual performance and educate new players to the game
– Ability to work with a varying level of abilities.
– Be sound and rational in the decision making process
– Commitment to build on club culture and pioneer an inaugural program
– Applications to email@example.com. Applications close Monday October 2nd.